Abstract, Poster and Paper Submission
SUBMISSION GUIDELINE FOR AUTHORS
All Abstract and Full Paper submissions will be refereed and published subject to recommendations from the evaluator.
- Participants are required to prepare the abstract according to the provided abstract template.
- Submit your abstract in word file using the following abstract submission Google Form link.
- Please make sure all the information given is correct in the abstract submission form.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent to the email address provided in the abstract submission form.
- Submission deadline for Abstract: 10th June 2023
- Participants are required to prepare the poster according to the provided poster template.
- Submit your poster in pdf file.
- Poster submission link will be given to participants who have submitted the abstract via email.
- Please make sure all the information given is correct in the poster submission form.
- Submission deadline for Poster: 18th June 2023
Full Paper Submission
- The Full Paper must be written in English (except for certain faculties, do consult your respective Final Year Project coordinators regarding this).
- The Full Paper has never been published before or is being considered for other publications.
- The Full Paper templates can be downloaded for via the links provided.
- The formatting style specified in the Full Paper template must be adhered.
- The number of pages per paper should be no more than 6 pages.
- All Tables and Figures must be referred in the Full Paper at least once.
- The authors should submit the Full Paper as an editable Microsoft Words document.
- Full paper submission link will be given to participants who have submitted the poster via email.
- By submitting the Full Paper, the authors agree to permits Universiti Teknologi Malaysia to reproduce, publish, distribute, and archive the Full Paper in both printed and digital forms.
- Literature Review section is optional.
- Submission deadline for Full Paper: 5th August 2023
• All participants must be available for Q&A session during their presentation slot. This is a requirement for the participant to receive their certificate and to be nominated for award categories.
• If you have further inquiries, kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org